Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hello all!

Welcome to my blog. I'm a first year student in the Couple and Family Therapy program. I'm excited to experience this class with all of you! We've already had some fun and educational classes, and I can't wait to see what we can share and learn together.  I think the beauty in talking about sex is that it can be discussed with humor to help make light of uncomfortable situations, but it can also be very educational, serious and intimate. Growing up, I had a lot of questions about sex but I wasn't sure what was appropriate to ask or how. Luckily, with our culture increasing its openness toward the subject of sex, I have become less embarrassed to seek out answers. I am fairly open about sexual discussion and I think there is a lot to learn about the connection between sex and relationships.  I anticipate that this class will help me in working with couples as a clinician. Looking forward to getting to know you all on a more personal level ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment